Atlanta conference

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Nov 18 15:30:12 PST 2001

SAVE THE DATE

Emergency Conference in Atlanta, December 15-16, 2001

Durban, 911, & the South The Connections, the Impact, & the Work

What: A Southern meeting to discuss how we move forward in the face of increasing racism/white supremacy, a war, and a deepening recession.

Who should attend: Folks from community groups who are looking for a place to develop an analysis of our current conditions and develop strategies for our individual and collective work.

RSVP by phone or email to Project South by Nov. 10th. (registration extended) <daniel at projectsouth.org> or <General-info at projectsouth.org> 404/622-0602. Place and specific time will be announced after the planning meeting on November 18th.

Seremos libre,

Dan Horowitz de Garcia Program Director <daniel at projectsouth.org>

PROJECT SOUTH: Institute for the Elimination of Poverty & Genocide 9 Gammon Ave. Atlanta, GA 30315 404.622.0602 tel 404.622.6618 fax <www.projectsouth.org> <general-info at projectsouth.org>