Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sun Nov 18 15:45:22 PST 2001

Hi,

A little factual issue...

I call Buck Revell a "stooge," and Hakki claims in the next post that I refer to him as

>> a "respected" law-enforcement pro <<

If you want to debate the issue, please attempt at least the appearance of honesty.

Thanks.

-Chip ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hakki Alacakaptan" <nucleus at superonline.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 4:54 PM Subject: RE: Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati