Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Nov 18 23:13:15 PST 2001

Oh I do apologize, I thought you were _endorsing_ the Dallas Observer article which you linked to in rebuttal of my info on Revell. Why is it then that you referenced this idiotic article that attempts to whitewash Ollie's errand boy and depicts him as a victim? Is it perhaps because you imagine that the sentence "Lyndon LaRouche once called him 'the most dangerous man in America,'" automatically exonerates Revell of all misdeeds? What is so novel about the fact that a guy whose job was to silence Ollie's opposition is now using his insider's clout to silence his critics?

http://www.dallasobserver.com/issues/2000-07-06/news.html ------------------------------- His good name Former FBI honcho Oliver "Buck" Revell fights against conspiracy buffs who accuse him of mass murder BY JONATHAN FOX

MARK GRAHAM Oliver "Buck" Revell is suing a conspiracy theorist and the Columbia School of Journalism.

Former FBI second-in-command Oliver "Buck" Revell of Dallas regularly makes the rounds of network and cable TV news shows to talk about everything from Internet security to international terrorism. A 30-year FBI veteran and international security consultant who authored the well-received autobiography A G-Man's Journal, he's a respected and knowledgeable quote for all things law enforcement. (...) -------------------------------

Hakki