Osama, September 11, London, Illuminati

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Sun Nov 18 23:44:57 PST 2001

Chip Berlet wrote:

>...Hakki wants us to believe that the Pan Am 103 Lockerbie terrorist
>attack that
>brought down the jetliner was part of a U.S. government operation...

I thought the theory was that some people in Iran may have been most responsible, since it occurred on the anniversary of the day that the US Navy shot down an Iranian airbus. Or was that a smokescreen by the clever Libyans to make Iran take the blame? Guess it didn't work. The US certainly didn't want to admit whoever did it certainly picked their target well for killing Americans, including service people and, no doubt, intelligence.

One interesting thing about the shooting down of the Iranian plane was the disinformation campaign the US followed it up with: that it was an airliner packed full of dead bodies (dead from the war with Iraq) on a beeline for the US fleet, set on a kamikaze attack. I think that came from an evil individual named Ollie North before he got really famous.

Charles Jannuzi