Arguments for ground war - forget it

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Mon Nov 19 06:50:12 PST 2001

> At 07:37 AM 11/19/01 -0500, Gordon Fitch wrote:
> > Maybe I should get down on their level,

Kelley:
> you're already there.

I don't think so. I haven't imputed bad character or repugnant personal behavior to anyone on the list. I've been patiently sticking to the text. That people concoct and publish certain texts may reflect badly on them, but I can't help that. I suppose such things could be passed over in silence, but that might seem to condone them, which I don't want give the even the appearance of doing.

-- Gordon