Arguments for ground war - forget it

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Nov 19 07:38:58 PST 2001

I meant no imputations as to your character. That would be idiotic, since I don't know you.

In a nutshell, the insistence of the peace movement on putting 9/11 into some context that minimizes or discounts the crime implicit in the attack amply justifies BDL's note, apart from any personal references to you (which were invisible to me).

mbs

I don't think so. I haven't imputed bad character or repugnant personal behavior to anyone on the list. I've been patiently sticking to the text. That people concoct and publish certain texts may reflect badly on them, but I can't help that. I suppose such things could be passed over in silence, but that might seem to condone them, which I don't want give the even the appearance of doing.

-- Gordon