Rumsfeld: Take no prisoners

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Tue Nov 20 02:42:00 PST 2001

Just as the Talibs at Konduz talking about surrender, Rumsfeld has pronounced the line for which he'll be known by future generations:

"The United States is not inclined to negotiate surrenders, nor are we in a position, with relatively small numbers of forces on the ground, to accept prisoners."

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0,,2001530003-2001533140,00.html

The world's only superpower regrets to inform you that you all have to die. We have airborne Rangers in Uzbekistan that we could dispatch within 24 hours, but we don't feel like it. You guys chopped off hands and shot women in stadiums, so our allies who raped those women before you shot them are gonna punish you for your heinous crimes, and hopefully a good many of them will get wiped out too. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

You gotta hand it to him, Rumself sure tells it like it is.