Rumsfeld: Take no prisoners

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 21 07:59:17 PST 2001

The US is of course inclined to commit war crimes. Too bad there is no inclination for anyone to punish the perpetrators. But then that is one of the payoff for being the victors..

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hakki Alacakaptan" <nucleus at superonline.com> To: "Lbo-Talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 4:42 AM Subject: Rumsfeld: Take no prisoners