A note to the exorcists

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Nov 20 08:09:11 PST 2001

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 at 5:38pm Hakki Alacakaptan wrote:

> Chip, I'm not going to discuss your ridiculous "proof"
> supposedly clearing Buck Revell or anything else with
> you because you seem to be incapable of rational
> argument beyond a certain level. I methodically took
> your conspiracist attack apart and all you can come up
> with is a story making Revell out to be a hero and
> informing us that he is silencing people through
> litigation?

I want some of what Hakki is smoking, it most be some really loco shit man.

http://www.publiceye.org/liberty/donner.htm:

"Revell, who once networked rightwing agents provocateur for the FBI, now poses as a counterterrorism expert who uses the lack of evidence that widespread terror networks emerge from the center of social movements as the very reason the FBI needs more powers to infiltrate and wiretap to the core of such movements. In fact, terror cells emerge from the periphery of such movements and are generally resistant to intelligence operations."

This is Hakki's idea of making someone out to be a hero?

Pass the bong!

--

no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home