A note to the exorcists

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Nov 20 11:04:57 PST 2001

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 at 8:49pm Hakki Alacakaptan wrote:

> Doug
>
> You may feel Chip's good name should be enough to smite
> his opponents. I need to see a good deal more than that.
> So far I'm the one who's providing all the evidence
> while you guys complacently diss it and call me names,
> correct? It's your privilege to ignore what I'm writing
> but if you want to debate it, show me some cites.

I just showed you a cite that I went and dug up because your lastest slander against Chip was so obviously off base I couldn't believe it. And I was right, it was absurd on its face. So why don't you refute my cite?

> Avoiding the issue and calling me paranoid
> doesn't get you anywhere.

Pass the bong, you've had *way* too much of that fine Turkish hash.

Or don't, you're pretty entertaining just the way you are.

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home