A note to the exorcists

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Tue Nov 20 10:49:03 PST 2001

Doug

You may feel Chip's good name should be enough to smite his opponents. I need to see a good deal more than that. So far I'm the one who's providing all the evidence while you guys complacently diss it and call me names, correct? It's your privilege to ignore what I'm writing but if you want to debate it, show me some cites. Avoiding the issue and calling me paranoid doesn't get you anywhere.

Hakki