Pre-historic human societies

brettk at unicacorp.com brettk at unicacorp.com
Tue Nov 20 10:17:17 PST 2001

Hi Kelley,

I thought Doug's comment was pretty harsh, and the same goes for Christopher. Brad was addressing something else, so maybe I should cut him some slack. But I've also taken some heat from the list before for expressing some of these ideas, so that had something to do with it as well.

Besides, 3 people is probably 10% of the regular contributors to the list. At least it isn't insignificant.

Brett

Kelley

<kwalker2 at gte.net> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com, lbo-talk at lists.panix.com

Sent by: cc:

owner-lbo-talk at lists Subject: Re: Pre-historic human societies

.panix.com

11/20/01 12:55 PM

Please respond to

lbo-talk

At 12:23 PM 11/20/01 -0500, brettk at unicacorp.com wrote:

>I've collected some statements by various folks on the list in regard to
>primitive societies. There seems to be a severe bias against against the
>primitives, much of it unjustified.

an N of 3 does not demonstrate a severe bias. the quotes don't demonstrate a severe bias, either.

kelley