A note to the exorcists

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Thu Nov 22 04:51:08 PST 2001

Ken, if you want to know where I'm posting from paste my IP into http://where-is.info/ or some other similar server. If you want to check the validity of my arguments, read them (instead of relying on second-hand polemics). There is no logical contradiction that stops you from doing so. E.g. if I ask for proof that a certain report's findings are false, this means disproving a set of factual propositions. Nothing to do with disproving a negative. If I ask for additional proof to fill the widely-reported holes in the prosecution's case against the Libyans, this again is not a negative statement. The pseudo-logical smokescreen is meant to conceal the absence of counter-arguments, and it seems to be doing the job. OTOH if you're only interested in the logical problem per se, do go on, but please change the thread so I can ignore it.

Thanks.

Hakki