USA best at making love and war

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 13:40:36 PST 2001

<<- Only Americans would care
> about such crap.>>

Whoa Chris! I think most of us would agree with you that these surveys are fairly useless and inaccurate. But I think we are just trying to have a little lighthearted fun. Must we be so damn serious all of the time?

For what it's worth, I lived for long periods of time in both France and Italy and I must say that I got laid a lot more frequently (as a single guy) in those countries (especially Italy) than I did in the United States (single). To which I can only say: "Vive L'Europe!"

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx