USA best at making love and war

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Thu Nov 29 07:20:41 PST 2001

(...)

|| For what it's worth, I lived for long periods of time

|| in both France and Italy and I must say that I got

|| laid a lot more frequently (as a single guy) in those

|| countries (especially Italy) than I did in the United

|| States (single). To which I can only say:

|| "Vive L'Europe!"

|| Thomas

True, though I was luckier in France. I was just watching a French soap at lunch - a "policier" - and it's just amazing how everybody but the ugly fat maid got laid, some more than once, while a fairly intricate murder mystery was solved, all within 40 minutes! French TV is simply awash with prime time sex. Wish I had a Canal+ decoder.

Hakki