On Selective Pacifism & other Oddities

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Nov 28 21:50:37 PST 2001

I am skeptical about anything that I read now. If they are using leaderless resistence, ObL may not have known about the details; if he did the Taliban may not have known.

I just don't know. Even if a few Taliban leaders knew, ....

I just hope that you and I don't get bombed for the crap that our government pulls.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu