lbo-talk-digest V1 #5351

Chris Doss chrisd at russiajournal.com
Fri Nov 30 00:58:31 PST 2001

True, though I was luckier in France. I was just watching a French soap at lunch - a "policier" - and it's just amazing how everybody but the ugly fat maid got laid, some more than once, while a fairly intricate murder mystery was solved, all within 40 minutes! French TV is simply awash with prime time sex. Wish I had a Canal+ decoder.

Hakki