What is to be done about Everything?

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Nov 30 07:27:59 PST 2001

Gar:

>Carrol - I think you are overlooking the demand here. We are dealing
>with a government doing the wrong thing against terrorist who have
>killed a lot of people in the U.S. and successfully terrorized them.
>We are opposed to the evil things this government is doing in
>response. We need to be able to answer the question: "what would
>you do if you were in charge?". People simply will not consider
>anyone a serious critic who refuses to answer this question.

The subjunctive gives you away. The question is not serious as it is contrary to facts. -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osu.edu/students/CJP/>