Impeach Bush

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Nov 30 13:13:56 PST 2001

At 02:41 PM 11/30/01 -0500, Charles Brown wrote:

>Anyway, I can see your saying that there is a practical problem of legally
>removing an illegal dictator, but I don't see the connection you are
>making between Bush seizing illegal powers and imperialism or
>anti-imperialism. Bourgeois democratic republics can be imperialist even
>if not in a fascist/dictatorial phase.

how about this: when you call him a dictator you insult every person who has every _really_ lived under a dictatorship where being able to impeach their dictator was utterly impossible.

it's beyond me where you or they get off believing that you can equate your experience under the shrub as somehow the same as someone's under a _real_ dictatorship. i, personally, wouldn't call it anti-americanism in your case.

kelley

From the YeahSureRightFW Dept: "If young women go for older men and vice-versa, who cares? The problem is the asymmetries in wealth and power between individuals which make one person more dependent on/vulnerable to the other, usually the woman. If we could eliminate class, innumerable social problems would be solved virtually overnight."

--Brett Knowlton