Sociology and Explanations (Re: Hitchens responds to critics

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 1 11:45:40 PDT 2001

. I don't think it's necessary for an anti-war teach-in to include tips on psychoanalytically better parenting.

Yoshie

Of course you are right. But your post reminded me of reading that many recruits to that Afghan religious school were orphans. I imagine some of those orphans had mothers, but being widowed, they were non-persons. What I'm trying to ramble toward is something about the lower the value of women in a group, the more likely you end up with really crazy guys. Know what I mean?

Paula