Young Blood and Guts (Was: Hitch)

hncl at panix.com hncl at panix.com
Wed Oct 3 14:01:44 PDT 2001

Doug wrote that Generalissimo Hitchens bade him adieu saying:

> He adds: "Smash The Taliban: A good old left slogan for those with
> blood in their veins."

Does this mean he intends to shed some of his?

I remember a editoral William Burroughs wrote way, way back in the 70s for High Times apropos of Anita Bryant's anti-homosexual rantings where he offered that religious zealots should be encouraged to become snake handlers: "Now you old boys dig in and test your faith." I think those complaining about the lack of moral compass among those against the war should be held to the same standard: enlist, or shut the fuck up. -- Curtiss