WWP and working with them.

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Wed Oct 3 16:49:02 PDT 2001

At 01:58 PM 10/3/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:56:19 -0400
>From: "Dennis" <dperrin13 at mediaone.net>
>Subject: Re: WWP and working with them.
>
> > Well, buddy: We certainly disagree. You are ranting the most sectarian
>crap at a

Dennis makes it sound like the WWP crashed those 757s into the WTC. But they didn't. It was some of Ronnie's and Zbiggy's old "freedom fighter" buddies that (apparently) did it.

It certainly is sectarian crap, especially now. This is NOT a time to be sowing disunity among leftists, regardless of disagreement on other issues. And I certainly have disagreements with WWP/IAC. This is not a question like support for the Democratic Party (where splitting, polarizing leftists _is_ a good thing). Not every situation requires the same tactics.

Lets start using some political sense, for once.

-Brad Mayer