WWP and working with them.

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Wed Oct 3 20:47:49 PDT 2001

Brad Mayer wrote:

> Dennis makes it sound like the WWP crashed those 757s into the WTC. But
> they didn't. It was some of Ronnie's and Zbiggy's old "freedom fighter"
> buddies that (apparently) did it.

No. I said clearly that the WWP supports, and has supported, the slaughter of unarmed dissidents and Stalinist terror. As for the latter dig, allow me to quote an old worker buddy of mine: "No fuckin' shit, asshole?!"

> It certainly is sectarian crap, especially now. This is NOT a time to be
> sowing disunity among leftists, regardless of disagreement on other
> issues. And I certainly have disagreements with WWP/IAC. This is not a
> question like support for the Democratic Party (where splitting,
polarizing
> leftists _is_ a good thing). Not every situation requires the same
tactics.

> Lets start using some political sense, for once.

"Disagreements" -- like what kind of shovel political prisoners should use in labor camps? Hey man, you wanna link arms with left fascists, be my guest. Good luck trying to forge a US citizens movement with these dicks as your leaders.

DP