Ideological Purity Re: WWP and working with them.

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Oct 3 22:58:01 PDT 2001

At 07:24 PM 10/3/01 -1000, Stephen E Philion wrote:

>hang on Dennis,
>Your posts in response to Leo's distortions of CHomsky's response to 9/11
>have been really helpful and sharp. But these acrimonious responses to
>Yoshie don't seem very constructive. Give the comrade credit, she's been
>doing some bangup work helping to organize an anti-war movement that is,
>from the posts she's been sending tell me at least, not engaged in
>sectarin fratricide.

had it perhaps occurred to you that even though dennis and others aren't bragging about their activities, they, too, are organizing and working just as damn hard? dennis has made it pretty clear that he's engaged in peace activism and other forms of activism--and for quite some time. many of us have, we just don't forward posts specific to our communities to this list.

yoshie regularly engages in sectarian nonsense on this list and she particularly engaged in memorably once against Dennis himself. he has a reason to be a little disgusted.

you can put your steed away and go polish your shield.

kelley