Local Anti-War Activities Re: Ideological Purity Re: WWP and working with them.

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 5 08:48:37 PDT 2001

>we just don't forward posts specific to our communities to this list.

I'd very much appreciate reports on local anti-war activities in the USA, Canada, & elsewhere if LBO-talkers post them here. They are seldom covered by the media, but anti-war organizers need to know what's going on, what's succeeding, what's failing, etc. elsewhere, so we can network & improve our tactics. Such reports will be far more valuable to organizers than forwarded articles, discussions on evolutions of Hitchens, etc.

Yoshie