Blair's evidence against Bin Laden

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Oct 5 10:51:24 PDT 2001

Would the terrorists be silly enough to wait in a training camp. Isn't the usual tactic to disperse and wait and then attack when the invader is most vulnerable? Say, to shoot a couple of soldiers who wander off. Then, the invader retaliates in a way that wins sympathy for the terrorist.

If this sort of tactic is so good, why haven't the Israeli assinations brought peace?

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu