Blair's evidence against Bin Laden

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:42:59 PDT 2001

Now you are being naive. The Israelis do not target only those whom they believe, in their VERY expansive notion of "terrorism" (which includes all resistance to Israeli power), they expressly target politicalleaders who work for peace for taht very reason, like tahe fellow who was mentioned a while back.

Problem is, when you take the law into your own hands, appoint yourself judge and jury, you see yourself as Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood, but to everyone else you look like John Wayne Gacey. Luke, as a fellow bourgeois liberal democrat, I appeal to you, be consistent, don't make an exception to due process when its' us good guys who are doing the taking names and kickin butts. Not takin namesa nd kickin butts is what makes the good guys good. That's why the Israelis are really really bad guys, not jsut because they're insane and violent, but because they cloak their murderous ethnic cleansing in the name of Western democracy.

jks