Chomsky takes down Hitchens

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Fri Oct 5 23:10:39 PDT 2001

> Whoa. You've got three "some"s in that first sentence. As Rep. Charles
> Sandman of NJ used to say during the Watergate affair, more specificity
> please!
>
> Carl

Perhaps, but I think the the repetition of a single word three times in one sentence is an evil in and of itself. I repent.

As for positive Western values, tolerance of various religions is one I think bin Laden (who was declared a jihad against the Christian and Jewish world) probably lacks a great affection of.

-- Luke