lbo-talk-digest V1 #5003

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Oct 7 15:31:17 PDT 2001

At 02:33 PM 10/7/01 -0700, Macdonald Stainsby
>Hey Doug,You are making a small but possibly brutal and suicidal error.

interesting choice of words.

>No one goes to the modern people and starts ranting on about Lenin and the
>need to study, say, Imperialism... and garners any relevance.

this from the guy who, i believe, once declared that we should organized prostitutes' unions differently than bakers' union because the former produced surplus value whereas the latter did not -- or somesuch rigamarole--because you were following a rather orthodox version of who "real" workers are. well, Macdonald, you never answered me then: what is the difference between selling one's skills at baking apple pies and selling one's skills at performing hummers?

kelley