John Pilger: Guardian apology on Hitchens

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Tue Oct 9 04:04:17 PDT 2001

But also see 'Hitchens' Slurs' thread.

Well now I see it was a repeat posting because there was a post that covered both the apology/correction and Pilger's recent opinion piece. My apologies for not seeing that in my rush to read most of the digests.

Anyway, the carlton.com site is also worth checking out for the webchat forum that is transcribed there. Pilger is through and through a working class intellectual doing extraordinary things. He CAN communicate in plain English. And there is a lot of material to supplement Pilger's latest documentary.

Yours, Charles Jannuzi