discourse

Juan Jose Barrios jota at netgate.com.uy
Tue Oct 9 13:24:10 PDT 2001

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Yes, I want a democratic forum. My complaint was that lots of
> listmembers don't seem to agree

well Doug, "lots of listmembers"?? Aren't you making a whole lot of just a few guys out of control? Most of posts I read are acceptable, i.e. no cheap epithets on them.

jj

Btw, was it in this list that I read that Chomky's arguments lack rigorous theoretical background? that he cannot be taken seriously? Has anyone more illustrated than myself on the subject elaborate a bit, if interested?

thanks