Is there a nonviolent response to September 11?

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Tue Oct 9 18:14:07 PDT 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "kelley" <kwalker2 at gte.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>; <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 2:20 PM Subject: RE: Is there a nonviolent response to September 11?

> Yoshie and
> Carrol have been just about the only one's who've rejected "justice".
well,
> actually, Yoshie did say something about bringing the "to justice". Carrol
> rejected that when I said it.

Add the oblate to your list. I doubt that there is such thing as justice, and, even if there were, I dare say it would be near irrelevant in such times.

-- Luke