Perhaps They Protest Too Much

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 10 08:36:52 PDT 2001

Well I just used Russian sources from Johnson's Russia journal. I hate Putin but love Russians.:) These are specal forces operating as advisors etc. if they are there. None of the material represents anything I have said except the title. So go blame the Russians who are paranoid Russophobes not me.

Cheers, Ken Hanly ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <chrisd at russiajournal.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 3:04 AM Subject: Re: Perhaps They Protest Too Much