empty questions, emptier answers?

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Oct 10 09:08:59 PDT 2001

At 08:59 AM 10/10/01 -0500, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Doug
>
>Exactly. An identical (and unanswerable) question is posed by every
>single "positive" suggestion that has been made on this list. You
>obviously don't have a clue as to what anyhone should do. If you did you
>would be laying it out and not posing empty questions to everyone in
>sight.

and your MO on this list is typically the same.

i think doug has a clue, but he, like a lot of people, asks himself hard questions. i know i do. you can see that Seth did, that Brett did. They didn't see easy answers, it was apparent. so, doug is asking questions of the rest of the list, so what? he wants to know what other people have come up with, so what? so he asks them tough questions, so what?

what is truly empty is the repetition of simple answers to complex problems: We must build a left movement.

no duh.

but again i ask, where the hell have you been, because the need for building a left movement and the support for left policies, positions, etc. has always been there you just chose not to see it.

kelley