Tee Vee

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Oct 10 09:59:26 PDT 2001

> and hey, chuck, while you're at it, why not check out the gnostic stuff,
> too?
>
> i believe bentley layton's "the gnostic scriptures" is available in
> paperback. --Jeffrey Fisher

Just a quick response, cause I am late for work now. I have a whole collection of OT pseudepigrapha, left over from another half hearted trip to figure out where all this twisted shit comes from. I mean it is an open question for me, how this really primative work managed to dominate the much more sophisticated and elegant greco-roman tradition.

Chuck Grimes