PFLP 4 point statement

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Wed Oct 10 13:02:53 PDT 2001

1. The right of our people to express their opinion and their solidarity with the people of Afghanistan is a sacred right that no one is entitled to violate.

2. The principle that was enhanced by the traditions of our national work and was strengthened by the Intifada, demands that we look to the logic of responsible, democratic dialogue to solve any manifestation of internal differences.

3. We condemn the choice to resort to the use of weapons in solving problems of internal differences and demand that those who violate this principle be brought to trial.

4. We call on the leadership of the Palestine Authority, the national and Islamic forces, and political and popular activists to work to limit the divisive effects of this unfortunate event and to prevent the occupiers and others from destroying our national unity or the supreme interests of our people.

------------------------------------------- Macdonald Stainsby Rad-Green List: Radical anti-capitalist environmental discussion. http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/listinfo/rad-green ---- Leninist-International: Building bridges in the tradition of V.I. Lenin. http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/listinfo/leninist-international ---- In the contradiction lies the hope.

--Bertholt Brecht