anthrax

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Wed Oct 10 21:48:40 PDT 2001

kelley wrote:

> so, it's off to the physician tomorrow. a
> thrill-a-fuckin-minute. am i crazy to go to the doctor's tho? normally, i
> wouldn't go to a physician for a lousy cold!

To which I say, get thee to the MD tomorrow just to be sure. The third case as you probably know by now was also an employee of the tabloid newspaper, so whatever it is seems to be very localized. But best not take chances.

Besides, the MD's offices are probably going to be busier than usual with other concerned individuals very soon, unfortunately...

--

/ dave /