anthrax

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 10 23:11:41 PDT 2001

It is extremely difficult to mount an effective anthrax attack. As I believe I mentioned in an earlier post, a Canadian expert, who took the Florida case(s) as clearly an attack, claimed that it demonstrated such attacks were likely to cause very limited damage. There may already have been several attempts that have not infected anyone successfully.

If I got a cold or flu symptoms I would worry more about the hantavirus than anthrax. It is far more likely you have that and it is just as deadly if not moreso than anthrax.. Just to cheer u up....:)

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "/ dave /" <arouet at winternet.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 11:48 PM Subject: Re: anthrax