anthrax

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Wed Oct 10 23:29:43 PDT 2001

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 at 10:44pm kelley wrote:

> thanks. my son and i both are exhibiting signs of the flu.

my sympathies, I'm just getting rid of a nasty little case that wouldn't go away. (finally took an excess script of g's zithromax, and that seems to have killed it.)

> i'm writing mine off as the result of a hangover after
> getting drunk with joe last night.

sorry.

> i don't really think i've been exposed. i live nowhere
> near there. but Who The Fuck Knows! so, it's off to the
> physician tomorrow. a thrill-a-fuckin-minute. am i
> crazy to go to the doctor's tho? normally, i wouldn't go
> to a physician for a lousy cold!

If you do go, get swabbed and cultured, cuz just getting some random pills won't help if it is anthrax. Find out it's nothing special and blow it off, or treat it early. There is no late treatment.

The hair not pulled from your head may be worth the price of the office call / lab work. -j

-- no Onan

Undefeated, everybody goes home