Watch Arabic TV from your computer

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 13:18:18 PDT 2001

The CBC in Canada has also followed these guidelines...Not sure if BBC has followed suit yet.

I've been looking for a few English language straming sites...There used to be a website, foreigntv.com which used to broadcast news clips from all over (Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, China, ect), but they seemed to have gone kaput.

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com