"Hate America" Left

Angelita Manzano angiemanzano at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 07:32:22 PDT 2001

I know exactly what Alterman is talking about. Here's an example of that attitude: http://www.feminista.com/v4n6/craft.html

===== ". . (A)ctivists must begin by rallying support for what they favor, not simply emphasizing what they're against. In these times, war is a failure of imagination -- and so is the traditional peace protest. Folks need to hear the better alternative. . . .There's no reason a vision of a world of greater peace and economic justice cannot be wed to what makes strategic sense. We should, in fact, demand it." Geov Parrish,