"Hate America" Left

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 12 09:25:09 PDT 2001

I hear this elitist, obnoxious, disdainful attitude mostly in conversations. Most people don't put it in writing, as Nikki Craft does. - -Angie

Nikki Craft! Now there's a blast from the past...At my alma mater, UCSC, a few years before I went there, she went to the Special Collections Dept. of the University Library and poured chococate syrup over a series of photographs by Leslie Krims which recreated imaginary, grisly, misogynist murders. Krims somewhere in each sepia toned photo had placed a stack of pancakes. He entitled the series, "The Incredible Stack Of Wheats Murders, " if memory serves. Caused a ruckus over free speech and hate speech. Local ACLU got involved. In the end she had to pay damages to the Library, I think.

In Defense of Disobedience ... of Disobedience by Nikki Craft. ... See photos of Craft gleefully ripping up and ... the manner Les Krims did. And we ... to remove the Stack O' Wheats publicity packet. I ... www.nostatusquo.com/ACLU/Porn/Wheats1.html The Incredible Case of The Stack o' Prints Mutilations ... not a police officer but "artist" Les Krims. Anyone who purchases the ten ... mix to make one Stack o' Wheats. The day after Nikki Craft saw the Stack o ... www.nostatusquo.com/ACLU/Porn/Wheats2.html Michael Pugliese P.S. Last yr. I was in Santa Cruz, a comrade of Nikki Craft, protesting the, "Miss California, " (aka Myth California) pageant, showed up with a great suit made up entirely of raw steaks knitted together. It was a hot day. They browned a bit during the days events. Next yr. the pageant moved to Eureka or some other rural town not full of lefties/feminists and other malcontents.