Memo warns against use of profiling as defense

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 14 09:26:08 PDT 2001

Mina Kumar>...(I was looking for a good book on the Panthers. If any of y'all want to reccomend one, I'm over here, looking all unassimilatable.)

http://www.pressroom.com/~afrimale/bpprecon.htm The Black Panther Party [Reconsidered]. Edited by Charles E. Jones. Baltimore: Black Classic Press, 1998. Reviewed by Regina Jennings "Imagination, Liberation, and the Black Panther Party"

(Routledge) Editors Kathleen Cleaver & George Katsiaficas M.P.