Cooper: bring back the draft!

PNEWS.ORG yod at pnews.org
Mon Oct 15 05:48:04 PDT 2001

A lot of us volunteered and were in the war before we realized what the war was really about. Thanks to people like Michael Harrington and even mainstream press who were not nearly as constrained as they are totally self-censored today and many of us became the veteran anti-war movement, but it wasn't until we were out of the military that we began to speak against it.

Hank TheGolem http://pnews.org/