Right Advice

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Oct 15 14:18:42 PDT 2001

> > I'm sorry, but I'm not going to start going to church if the Southern
> > Baptists had seized control of the country.
> >
> > Chuck0

all organizing work i've ever done --from anti war to anti-nuke to labor struggles--involved working with the church folk and the lion's share of our meetings were held in churches. now that i think about it, i can't remember one protest against a the GW or this one that wasn't held in a church basement or meeting room. you pretty much don't have any choice in small town middle america since there isn't exactly a wealth of places to hold meetings about controversial topics.

kelley