Right Advice

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Oct 15 14:46:17 PDT 2001

At 04:05 PM 10/15/01 -0400, Dennis wrote:
> > Oh brother! What's the point in arguing with you. My joke had to do with
> > the fascists in the SB who want to turn the U.S. into a theocracy.
> >
> > Chuck0
>
>Oh. I thought the joke was your desire to alienate large groups of people
>because they don't march to your version of "anarchism." You mean you're
>serious about grabbing flags and burning them, regardless who carries them?
>So, what are you, a libertarian-Khmer Rouge?
>
>DP

well, since it came on the heels of this comment, below, i really think chuck was trying to make an analogy between flags and religion. since not everyone who is a SB has anything to do with promoting theocracy what else could he mean. do you suppose that your church friends see through you to the disgust you have for religion or, at least, certain kinds? do they reject you for it? i wonder why and i wonder if "middle americans" aren't just capable of the same kind of charitable good will--call it peace, call it love (coz gordon, i think your peace is doug's love)

"I think I find the idea of Leftists who want to wave the flag to be more disgusting than the patriots that are doing it. At least the Leftists should know better.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to start going to church if the Southern Baptists had seized control of the country.(chuck0)"