civilian casualties

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:29:34 PDT 2001

>===================
>To learn from and argue with.........
>
>< http://csf.colorado.edu/mail/peace/oct01/msg00002.html >
>
>Ian

And what am I supposed to to learn from the repulsive screed you append here? That I should join up with pacifists for war because evil people have murdered thousands of American civilians? That I should forget the lessons of a century or more of US imperial adventures and think this war will be a goodone, even though it will lead to the deaths of thousands or tens of thousands of Afghani civilians? That we shoukd forget the lessons of the Israel-Palestine conflict and delude ourselves that this time a modern military deployed with overwhelming force will bring us peace? What is your point, Ian? jks