civilian casualties

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Mon Oct 15 22:53:40 PDT 2001

From: "Justin Schwartz" <jkschw at hotmail.com>

> >===================
> >To learn from and argue with.........
> >
> >< http://csf.colorado.edu/mail/peace/oct01/msg00002.html >
> >
> >Ian
>
> And what am I supposed to to learn from the repulsive screed you
append
> here? That I should join up with pacifists for war because evil
people have
> murdered thousands of American civilians? That I should forget the
lessons
> of a century or more of US imperial adventures and think this war
will be a
> goodone, even though it will lead to the deaths of thousands or tens
of
> thousands of Afghani civilians? That we shoukd forget the lessons of
the
> Israel-Palestine conflict and delude ourselves that this time a
modern
> military deployed with overwhelming force will bring us peace? What
is your
> point, Ian? jks

============ Hey Justin why don't you tell us how you really feel? Is it the obligation of leftists to read only what they agree with? Don't go righteous on me; that's boring. Go engage him and all the others that piss you off. Hell you know the number for Bush and all the others, your office probably has the Federal Gov. phone directory sittin' around; send your venom their way. Me, I just post stuff to keep people from being complacent, especially since we're in the minority right now.

Ian