Anti-War Movements

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Tue Oct 16 21:38:03 PDT 2001

>>>Yoshie:
>> >They aren't fighting terrorism, though. The "war on terrorism" is
>> >just a rhetoric, like the "war on drugs."
>>
>> Well who attacked the WTC then?
>>
>> Doug
>
>The Sandinistas?
>
>Steve

I'm waiting for the masked avenger subcommandante Marcos to chime in. Will the Mexicans label him a terroist? I doubt it, last I heard Fox was going to negotiate but we'll see.

Anyway, I doubt he'll say something to the effect that it serves Tio Sam right for spreading mayhem across the globe. Maybe he will, but you'd never see him pull a 9.11 stunt against innocent civilians; he's sort of the anti-ObL. Any word on the anti-terrorism legislation? I've heard it's draconian in regards to immigrants.

Peter