Anti-War Movements

Zak McGregor zak at mighty.co.za
Wed Oct 17 07:24:49 PDT 2001

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:11:24 -0400 Kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> wrote:

> and, like i said before, what _are_ you going to do if this network
> isn't
> busted up and we continue to be plagued by terrorist attacks? eh? it's
> quite likely. google info on terrorism and CIA reports. there's a lot
> out
> there from 1980s. read up on it. take it with a big huge salt lick of
> course. figure that half of it is right. figure that this isn't just
> about
> political terrorism, but about a crime ring engaged in trafficking in
> women, in gun and weapons smuggling, in various kinds of credit card
> fraud,
> etc.

Not sure where you are coming from here. I would guess then that you don't accept that the US is the largest terrorist network world-wide. If you do, I struggle to see how you can reconcile that and what you have said above. If you don't then I suspect that your point above wasn't expressed clearly enough and I've gotten lost in an ambiguity.

Cheers

Zak